Attend an Event
Our events focus on common financial concerns that individuals and families face throughout life. Topics include how to prepare for retirement, tax considerations, how to create income to support your desired lifestyle … and more!
Attend one of our events to learn how addressing these concerns can help you feel more confident about your ideal future.
*POSTPONED DUE TO CURRENT HEALTH SITUATION, WE WILL UPDATE SOON*
AVOID THE TAX MISTAKES THAT COULD COST YOU THOUSANDS!
Discover why NOW is the time to prepare for Retirement & Taxes
At this complimentary event...
- Learn what the SECURE Act is and how it changed your IRA or 401k on January 1, 2020
- Identify and avoid some of the most common and costly tax mistakes many Baby Boomers make in retirement
- Understand how lost deductions may cause your tax rate to go up (not down) in retirement
- Discover how you may be able to reduce (or even eliminate) certain taxes (including tax on Social Security income!)
Want to learn how to optimize your retirement for taxes?
This event will answer your most pressing questions!
- Discover specific taxes you can potentially reduce or possibly eliminate with a tax efficient strategy.
- Learn about the window of opportunity IRA & 401K owners have to leverage 2018 Tax Reform for potentially lower retirement taxes!
- Discover what 80% of Baby Boomers can do NOW that income taxes are lower (source)
- Discover how sequencing withdrawals from certain retirement accounts may reduce your taxes in retirement
- Understand how lost deductions could cause your retirement taxes to be higher than expected (and how to plan for it)
- Learn how new changes to tax laws could affect the taxes you owe on your Social Security income!
When: Postponed Due to Current Health Situation, We Will Update Soon
Tuesday, March 31 at 6:00 p.m. or
Thursday, April 31, at 6:00 p.m.
800 Charter Colony Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23114
Seating is limited and reservations are required!
This is a complimentary event, nothing will be sold at this event
Please note: Strategies discussed in “Winning at Retirement” are appropriate for retirees and pre-retirees with $500,000 or more in investments.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors (JWCA). Financial Dynamics and Associates, Inc. and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities. Non-securities products and services are not offered through JWC/JWCA. JWC/JWCA and its representatives do not give tax or legal advice. JWC/JWCA makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information in these materials or the effectiveness of any advice or recommendation made to achieve any specific tax or other financial planning goal. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Clients and other interested parties must consult with and rely solely upon their own independent advisors regarding their particular situation and the concepts presented here.
Rather meet One-on-one?
Schedule a time to talk with us so we can learn more about you today.