Work with Us
Do you have superior client service skills and a great work ethic to contribute to an established and continually growing office? Our fast-paced financial advisory firm is looking for strong, detail-oriented candidates for several open positions. Our formula for success is to put our clients first. If you’re looking for the tools, resources and freedom to build a great future, please contact us today!
Financial Dynamics is growing! We are looking for someone special to join our Paraplanning team to support our advisors and clients. If you have experience working with financial/advisory firms and enjoy the rewards in working with a close-knit team, please see the link below to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance is preferred)
- Life/Annuity Licenses (Securities License 65 is preferred)
- Able to deliver high quality customer service in a professional and caring manner
- Ability to work well in both a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment while embracing the firm’s core values
- Being reliable with the ability to prioritize assigned tasks with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with the ability to learn various software platforms utilized by the firm (Money Guide is preferred)
- Assist in Retirement Plan creation including data gathering and input, financial analysis, basic financial planning, presentation creation, application and illustration creation
- Assist clients with general questions, contributions, beneficiary updates, reallocation requests and software support as needed
- Maintain CRM Database with client data, meeting notes, client interactions
- You will report to the Senior Advisor
Upload your resume to apply for a position listed here.
Thank you for your interest in Financial Dynamics!